You are here: Create a Campaign
Create a Campaign
A campaign is an outbound phone based dialer that enables you to search, generate, and feed a call list to an outbound queue, facilitating automated outbound dialing. You can create a campaign based on the customer object in your Virtual Contact Center CRM or any object defined in your Salesforce CRM, provided the object has a phone field. You can then define a search strategy to further filter the target call list. On initiating a campaign, the Campaign Manager fetches the target call list from the CRM and feeds records to an outbound phone queue. The agents assigned to the queue are offered the campaign calls. An agent previews a record, and then accepts, rejects, or skips the call.
The Campaigns tab in the lets you quickly create, execute, and manage campaigns. Additionally, you can sort and filter campaigns based on custom searches.
Here is a checklist of tasks you should complete before creating a campaign:
- Create and identify an outbound phone queue to assign the campaign.
- Assign agents to the outbound phone queue.
- Create a transaction code list to capture campaign call outcomes, and assign it to the outbound queue.
- Identify and set up CRM objects and fields from the Virtual Contact Center CRM, or Salesforce CRM in Outbound Setup.
- Upload and assign audio files.
- Identify and map call outcomes that require disposition actions.
- Determine a schedule to initiate and terminate a campaign.
- Determine a daily calling schedule for the campaign.
- Determine the campaign search and sort strategy.
- Identify a CRM field to capture the call outcome through transaction codes for recycling a campaign.
- Identify a CRM field to capture the Do not Call disposition.
- Identify supervisors to monitor and/or control a campaign.
Creating a campaign involves the following tasks:
- Defining campaign properties
- Assigning supervisors to a campaign
- Defining campaign search criteria
- Specifying a sort order for a campaign
- Assigning audio files to a campaign
Open topic with navigation