Configure Profile Settings
You can find the tenant name, tenant language, support level, and other tenant subscription information besides your account preferences under Home > Profile.
The information in the Profile page is grouped under the following areas:
- Administration and File Transfer Passwords: The current password required to set a new password for either Configuration Manager, or Secure File Transfer Protocol (FTPES).
- Configuration Manager - change password: Allows the Primary Administrator to change Configuration Manager password. You must enter the current password first and then enter a new password.
- Secure File transfer Protocol (FTPES) - set password: Allows the Primary Administrator to set up a password to access agent call recordings through FTPES (Secure File Transfer Protocol).
- Miscellaneous tenant settings: Groups information on the tenant time zone, tenant label, and options to allow agents to change name, enable SSL API, and change screen pop settings.
- Service Notifications - email addresses: Specify email addresses for administrator and maintenance email distribution list.
- Tenant email - SPAM filtering parameters: Defines threshold level to filter unwanted emails and allows listing and .
- Tenant - Logo: Allows you to upload an image logo for branding 8x8 wallboards. Click Browse and upload an image.
For a detailed summary of your tenant settings, refer to Summary of Profile Settings.
Open topic with navigation