What's New in the Customer Experience 1.6 Release?
Refreshed New Look for Customer Experience: Whether you are an agent or a supervisor, you will certainly love the new refreshed user interface of our application. Please note that we have kept all our functionality workflows intact so there is no learning curve for you.
What's New in the Customer Experience 1.5 Release?
The new Customer Experience release introduces key enhancements based on customer feedback. These improvements include changes to the user interface and some new capabilities.
- Ability to access the repeated calls count: Have you ever wanted to access data regarding the repeated calls from the same number? How many calls have I received from this caller in the last four hours? Has the caller left a voicemail or dropped the call abruptly? Did an agent respond to these calls and help resolve the issue, or are these spam calls?
We have introduced a new filter in the Recent Calls dashboard which helps in tracking the repeated call count. With this filter, you can track spam calls directed to the contact center, detect the poor response from the call center agents, and find out whether the issue was resolved after the first call. Select Recent Calls > Repeated Calls Count to find out the number of times a call was repeated (coming from the same caller's number) within a specified time. See Customer Experience Guide for more information.
- Improved usability in IVR Metrics: We have made the following enhancements in IVR Metrics. See Customer Experience Guide for more information.
- Show callers actions only: You can filter the IVR metrics based on callers actions only. Let's assume you are only interested in users actions in the IVR, such as calls that are forwarded to queue, or calls that are forwarded to an external number. This option lets you focus on users actions only and detect and resolve the IVR design issues. In IVR Metrics, enable Show Callers Actions Only in the search results.
- Collapse and expand nodes: In IVR metrics, click Expand All to expand the IVR metrics to the last node. It gives you a quick and general view with one click. Click Collapse All to collapse the IVR metrics back to the third parent node.
- Improved searchability of downloaded reports: For easier locating and archiving, today's date and time stamp is appended to all downloaded files such as the Recent Calls summary file (Recent Calls Summary 12-07-2017 13-46-09.xlsx) and image files in Dominant Paths and IVR Metrics (Dominant Paths 12-07-2017 17-37-23.png).
- Ability to download caller's voice comment: In Post Call Survey, you can download the voice comments left by callers during a survey and share for further action. For example, as a supervisor, you can download a given voice comment from a Post Call Survey caller and forward it (as an email attachment) to someone else to take action on it. The filename has the date and time stamp of the time the caller left the message. Go to Post Call Survey > Detailed Responses and click next to a voice comment. You can download the .wav file and share it with the respective party. See Customer Experience Guide for more information.
- Ability to Filter Call Direction and Call type: In Recent Calls, call type is now split into two filters: Call Direction and Call Type for better granularity of data:
- Call Direction: Indicates if a call is inbound or outbound.
- Call Type: Indicates if a call was queued, an agent-to-agent call, routed to an agent directly, made for verification, etc.
See the full list and description of the call types in our Customer Experience Guide.
You can find our previous releases below.
We have fixed the following bugs:
||In Recent Calls results table, the Agents' column was not sorted correctly.
||In Recent Calls when applying Spoke to Agent filter under Calls > Outcome, the results were incorrectly shown under agent's individual voicemail and Spoke to Agent, for VO-VCC tenants.
||Users of single-channel tenants were not able to log in to (Undefined variable: 8x8VariablesSet.C.CustomerExp).
|| Agent column was missing in Recent Calls when exporting to CSV.
||Sorting by Call Date in Recent Calls failed to sort in a sequential order when dealing with long calls.
||Calls involving multiple agents in Call Flow did not show agents names properly in the Call Timeline.
||Some calls in Call Flow did not show date and time ruler for Call Timeline.
Open topic with navigation