You are here: Add Users
Users in Virtual Contact Center are grouped into:
- Agents: Agents handle customer interactions channeled through the contact center. Virtual Contact Center supports regular agents and supervisors. See Create User Accounts for details.
- Supervisors: Supervisors are agents with special privileges who have the ability to monitor agent activity and to adjust their participation in queues. See Grant Supervisors Rights for details.
- Administrators: Administrators configure the contact center's resources and behavior. An administrator can be a Primary Administrator with unrestricted access to all the configuration objects, or a Secondary Administrator with full or partial configuration rights. See Create User Accounts for details.
Users are grouped under the Users tab in the Configuration Manager. It allows the Primary Administrator to assign the privileges of an agent and administrator to the same user, eliminating the need for separate logins.
See Create User Accounts to learn how to add users.
Adding a user also involves:
- Configuring user properties
- Configuring phone settings
- Assigning agents to queues
- Granting supervisor rights
- Granting Local CRM permissions
- Defining the number of concurrent chats
Open topic with navigation