Reset Username or Password
If you forget your username or password to log in to Configuration Manager, you can reset them. The link in your email is your gateway to change the username or password. The changes takes effect from your next login session.
To reset username or password:
- Go to https://login.8x8.com/.
- Go to the Configuration Manager login screen.
- Click Forgot Password?.
- Select one of the followings options:
- Forgot Password
- Enter your username and click Send.
You receive an email with the instructions to reset your password.
- Click the link in your email and follow the instructions.
- Enter a new password.
- Click Submit.
The password is changed, and you receive a confirmation email.
- Forgot Username
- Enter your email address and click Send.
- Your username is sent to you in an email.
Open topic with navigation