Set up Chat Channels
Chat Channels in Virtual Contact Center serve to direct chat requests from customers to contact center agents via chat queues. Virtual Contact Center provides options to embed links to chat channels on your website or on the Support Center. Customers can initiate a live chat session with the agents by clicking the link.
- Facilitate communication of chat interactions in and out of a Virtual Contact Center tenant.
- Process incoming chat requests using the chat channels and direct chat requests from customers to contact center agents.
- Interact directly with the appropriate queues via skill-based routing rules.
- Ability to embed links to chat channels on your website or on the Support Center.
- Create, edit, and delete chat channels.
Setting up a chat channel involves:
- Configuring chat channel properties
- Configuring embedded chat design
- Creating a chat script
- Assigning a script to the chat channel
Open topic with navigation