You are here: Access Virtual Contact Center Analytics
Access Virtual Contact Center Analytics
Supervisors and agents can launch 8x8 Analytics from , eliminating the need for a separate login. 8x8 Virtual Contact Center Analytics is a new generation tool that extracts raw contact center metrics and presents data in easily comprehensible visual charts. As an agent, you can see your performance metrics and assess your productivity. For example, you can answer questions such as: How many calls have I answered this week? Or, What was my average processing time in the last month?
Using Virtual Contact Center Analytics, you can see information such as total number of transactions presented to the agent, the total number of accepted, rejected, or abandoned calls, total processing time, and so on.
To access Virtual Contact Center Analytics:
- Log in to Agent Console.
- Click in the Control Panel.
- Select Business Intelligence to launch the 8x8 Virtual Contact Center Analytics tool.
The dashboard launches in a separate browser window.
- Use the navigation menu on the left to access dashboards and create custom reports.
To create an agent-based report:
Agents can create reports only for themselves, but supervisors can create a report for the agents they supervise.
- Go to Create Reports from the navigation menu.
- Click the drop-down and select Transactions.
All the available metrics for agents show up in Measures.
- Select the desired metrics such as Total Accepted, Total Rejected, Total Processing time etc.
- Select the desired agent groups by adding Agent in Dimensions.
- Then select a time range for the report such as a desired day, week, month, quarter, or year in Dimensions.
- Click to run the report. The report appears in a table.
Open topic with navigation