Salesforce Integration Overview
Virtual Contact Center offers multichannel integration with Salesforce CRM, allowing you to set up quickly and combine the benefits of your Salesforce CRM with the capabilities of Virtual Contact Center. The integration supports communication with customers via
During an inbound interaction, Virtual Contact Center tracks if the caller is an existing user by searching CRM records and presenting the matching record for preview by agents. Agents can be better informed and prepared to answer customer interactions by previewing relevant customer record details.
Virtual Contact Center’s custom screen pop integration with your CRM offers the following benefits:
- Out-of-the-box integration with minimal custom development work
- Increased agent productivity with integrated one-click dialing
- Tools that help provide agents with up-to-date information and knowledgeable service
The integration with Virtual Contact Center offers the following features:
- Take advantage of multimedia interaction support for flexible communications.
- Integrate with the Salesforce Classic and Lightning Experience platforms and desktop environments.
- Whether you are using the Console capabilities or not, 8x8’s integration fits seamlessly into the Salesforce environment, providing an intuitive interface that makes it easier for agents to interact with customers.
- Use Single Sign-On functionality, which allows agents to sign in to Virtual Contact Center from the native Salesforce environment without needing an extra set of credentials.
- Take advantage of Virtual Contact Center skills-based routing, which ensures that customers are directed to the agent who can best solve their problem.
- Use integrated functionality with Agent Console.
- View real-time queue status and agent presence.
- Create and use custom landing pages to better reflect your organization.
- Communicate via integrated chat management and the ability to save chat transcripts, so that your chat sessions are just as productive and easy to reference as your calls.
- click-to-dial directly from the native Salesforce account.
- As an agent, toggle between Agent Console and Salesforce accounts.
- Log calls automatically for all interactions.
- View screen pop functionality, which pops customer information directly to the agent’s Salesforce page, based on the caller’s phone number or other information gathered. screen pop is supported:
- For inbound interactions.
- For outbound campaign calls.
- For web callback interactions.
The first time you log in to integration with Salesforce Lightning, you might see a blank page. In Salesforce, switch back to Salesforce Classic, and wait for an authentication prompt to pop up. At the prompt, allow Virtual Contact Center integration access to your Salesforce details. Once you have accepted the prompt, switch back to Salesforce Lightning to properly log in to the integration.