You are here: Configuring Switchboard Pro
Configuring Switchboard Pro
Switchboard Pro provides a graphical overview of all incoming calls to help you manage your phone system. Once you assign a Switchboard Pro to a user profile, a switchboard receptionist can route callers right from the desktop. Switchboard Pro is an optional feature that can be purchased separately.
Configuring Switchboard Pro is a two-step process:
- Name your switchboard.
- Assign a user profile.
Note: To configure Switchboard Pro, you must be a PBX administrator with access to Account Manager.
To configure a switchboard:
- In Account Manager, click Phone System in the top navigation bar.
- Under the Phone System menu, click Switchboard.
- On Switchboard Users, click View.
The Switchboard Pro page opens.
- Click under the Switchboard Name column to edit the name of the desired switchboard.
- Enter a name, and click Edit.
- Click under the User Name column for the desired switchboard.
- Click Select next to the user profile you want to assign the switchboard to.
- The switchboard is now configured with a name and user profile.
Open topic with navigation