You are here: Technical Requirements
- Ensure basic system requirements.
- Allocate Network Bandwidth required for VoIP calls.
- G.711 aLaw/uLaw: Approximately 80-Kbps per VoIP call
- G.729: Approximately 32 Kbps per VoIP call
- Enable VoIP calls to pass through your network’s firewall.
- 8x8 VoIP server: UDP port 5060
- License Server: https://secure.counterpath.com, TCP port 443
- Real-Time Transfer Protocol (RTP): UDP ports 10000-35000
- Disable SIP Application Layer Gateway (ALG) service in router
- Install Bria with administrative rights, and allow it to be run by all users.
Open topic with navigation