Step one: download the Bria software
8x8 communicates the Bria PC installation URL and license key via email. You can perform a silent installation or attended installation of Bria. An administrator can deploy in batches on multiple agent stations, or allow an agent to perform the attended installation. Clicking the installation URL in the email guides you through the Bria installation process using a Setup Wizard.
- Click the link in your email to download the software:
Bria 4.2 for Windows (supports Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and Windows 10)
Note: Bria 4.1 for Windows can upgrade from the application under Help > Check for Updates. Users can download and upgrade automatically when prompted on older versions of Bria 4. You must reinstall all your settings after the upgrade.
- At the browser prompt, click Run to run the executable file.
- Follow the prompts to initiate the Setup Wizard.
- Follow the wizard and install Bria on your desktop.
- After installing the program, launch Bria.
- Select I will manually input my account configuration from the Profile menu.
- At the prompt, enter the license key provided in the email
, and click Add.
- Click Done.
You are now ready to configure Bria to process 8x8 Contact Center calls.