Step Three: Verify the eyeBeam Softphone Works with 8x8 Contact Center
- Navigate to your 8x8 Contact Center Agent Console link.
For the link, see the 8x8 Contact Center Platform URL Guide.
The login screen appears.
- Enter your login credentials, and log in to Agent Console.
- Go to your Profile.
- In the Personal area, select the SIP Phone URI button, and enter the SIP Phone URI:
User [email protected] Name such as <[email protected]>.
- Click Make Verification Call to verify that your softphone is registered and configured for 8x8 Contact Center.
Your softphone rings if you have followed the configuration as documented here. You can answer the call and follow the prompts to record a greeting message, or simply disconnect the call.
Note: If you are an eyeBeam user, please be advised not to decline calls from the eyeBeam softphone. Only decline calls from the Agent Console Control Panel.
- Save your profile settings.