You are here: Step Three: Verify with Virtual Contact Center
Step Three: Verify the Bria Softphone Works with Virtual Contact Center
- Navigate to your Virtual Contact Center Agent Console link.
For your link, see the Virtual Contact Center Platform URL Guide.
The login screen appears.
- Enter your login credentials, and log in to Agent Console.
- Go to your Profile.
- Select the Workplace SIP URI radio button, and enter the SIP Phone URI in the format of <[email protected]>. For example, <[email protected]>.
- Click Make Verification Call to verify your softphone is registered and configured for Virtual Contact Center.
If you followed the configuration process precisely, your softphone rings and the call alert pops up, indicating an incoming call. You can decline the verification call.
Note: You are allowed to decline a call only from the Agent Console Control Panel. Do not decline the call from the call pop-up or the Bria softphone.
- Answer or end calls by navigating to the Agent Console Control Panel.
- Save your profile settings.
Open topic with navigation