You are here: Technical Requirements
- Ensure basic system requirements.
- Processor Minimum: Pentium 4® 2.4 GHz or equivalent
- Memory Minimum: 1 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 100MB
- Operating System: Mac OS 10.9 or 10.10 (Intel-arch only)
- Connection: IP network connection (broadband, LAN, wireless)
- Sound Card: Full-duplex, 16-bit, or use USB headset
- Allocate Network Bandwidth required for VoIP calls.
- G.711 aLaw/uLaw: Approximately 80 Kbps per VoIP call
- G.729: Approximately 31 Kbps per VoIP call
- Enable VoIP calls to pass through your network’s firewall.
- 8x8 VoIP server: UDP port 5060
- Real-Time Transfer Protocol (RTP): UDP ports 10000-35000
- Disable SIP Application Layer Gateway (ALG) service in router
- Install Bria with administrative rights, and allow it to be run by all users.
Open topic with navigation