You are here: Step One: Download Software
Step One: Download the Bria Software
- Click the link to download the software: Bria 4.2 for Mac (supports Yosemite / OS X 10.10 and Mavericks / OS X 10.9)
Note: Bria 4.1 for Mac can upgrade from the application under Help > Check for Updates. Users can download and upgrade automatically when prompted on older versions of Bria 4. You must reinstall all your settings after the upgrade.The End-User License agreement from CounterPath opens.
- Click I Accept.
- Drag the Bria icon to the Applications folder to install.
- Run Bria.
A warning pops up, reminding you of safety concerns from an Internet-downloaded application.
- Click Open to open the application.
- Select I will manually input my account configuration from the menu.
- Click Continue.
You are prompted for a license key.
- Enter your license key provided by 8x8 provisioning, and click Add.
- Click Done.
You have now successfully installed Bria on your Mac.
Open topic with navigation