Filtering Data in Dashboard
You can filter data in dashboard by media, channels, queues, agent groups, and finally by date range.
To filter data in dashboards, click to expand Filter.
You can select the desired filters from the available choices:
- Date Range: The user can view the Time Series in Hourly, Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Yearly. The Date Range default is the past 7 days, shown daily.
- Media – User selects which media he wants to count. Voice, Chat, and/or Email. Default is all.
- Channel Group – User selects the different channels which the Media feeds. Default is all.
- Queue Group – User selects the different Queue Groups. Default is all.
- Agent Group - User selects the different Agent Groups. Default is all.
Open topic with navigation