You are here: Features
Our highly visual and intuitive dashboards give you instant understanding of contact center performance. Powerful tools show you what is going well and where you need to focus resources to improve your customer experience. Create data charts suitable to your business needs using custom widgets, and track the effectiveness of your call queue.
- Access a summary of your queue activity, including how many interactions a queue has accepted, rejected, finished, and more.
- View agent performance within a queue, including information on the total and average metrics of the agent's communications.
- Keep track of the status of all agents within a queue, and see how many agents are available, on break, working offline, and more.
- Monitor real-time information on agents, including their status and information on their current call.
What are Widgets?
Use the widgets to define the metrics you wish to view in your dashboard. You can monitor queue and agent performance using the following widgets:
- Queue Summary: Provides an overview of all your queue metrics. How many interactions have entered, accepted, abandoned, and the averages?
- Agent Performance: Track how agents in a specific queue are handling the interactions. How many calls has John handled in the past 30 minutes, how many has he abandoned, what is his average call handling time, wrap-up time, and more?
- Agent Status: Provides an overview of the status of agents in a specific queues. How many agents are available, on break, working offline and more? The supervisor can watch if the number of available agents drops below 2, and take necessary steps if the queue traffic is high.
- Agent Resources: Monitor the status of each agent in real time, watch how long they have been on a call, is it inbound or outbound, caller ID, and Caller number.
- Single Agent Statand Single Queue Stat: Access critical KPIs quickly on your dashboard without having to hunt for them on your data rich dashboard. Select an important agent or queue performance metric and create a widget to display it prominently on your dashboard. With improved visibility, get to the numbers quickly and act fast to take corrective actions.
To better understand the power of 8x8 Analytics, let’s look at couple of simple use cases.
John is one of the supervisors in the contact center at AcmeJets, an airline operating in the United States. AcmeJets operates domestic flights across the country and handles numerous interactions with the customers via their contact center. Whether it is booking tickets, changing or canceling tickets or simply checking the flight schedule, John’s team of agents are constantly busy assisting customers. John supervises agents belonging to the Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3 queues. Given the high call traffic, John is required to:
- Monitor call traffic of call queues for Tiers 1, 2, and 3.
- Track the availability of agents in each queue, and view the status of each agent in real time.
- Supervise the performance of agents in each queue at regular time intervals.
- Set thresholds for critical metrics to ensure quick and timely action
- Project the queue performance and agent status data in the contact center floor.
- Share the metrics with his boss.
Using the 8x8 Analytics tool, John can manage these responsibilities smoothly. He will take the following steps to ensure access to the right metrics.
To create his daily dashboard, John must add the following widgets:
- Queue Summary for Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3.
- Agent Performance for Tier 1.
- Agent status for Tier 1.
- Agent status for Tier 2 and 3.
- Agent Resources for Tier 1.
- Single Queue and Agent Stat widgets
John must keep the visuals on the dashboard to the minimum so he stays focused on the critical metrics.
Open topic with navigation