In the Services page, you can configure the critical Microsoft and 8x8 service variables:
In the Services > PBX tab, you can configure your 8x8 service:
- Sync Enable: Turn on Sync Enable to allow the admin portal to sync the process of retrieval of 8x8 user information.
- Country and State / Province: Configure the location that your 8x8 service is based in.
- Calling Policy: Choose whether 8x8 or Teams provides to your users the Team Voicemail and Music On Hold features.
- Propagate Refer: Select the SIP REFER method to be used for call transfers.
- Sync Now: In the upper-right corner of the Services page, turn on Sync Now to initiate the sync processes.
In the Services > Teams tab, you can configure your Microsoft service:
- Enable Sync: Turn on Sync Enable to allow the admin portal to sync the process of retrieval of Teams user information.
- Large Tenant Mode: Turn on Large Tenant Mode Enable and configure this option if needed, to allow only users in one or more specific Azure AD groups to be synced to the service. The typical intended use for this option is for companies with 1000 or more users.
Important: Enabling Large Tenant Mode bypasses the normal Microsoft licensing check performed during the Sync Now process, adding users to the Users page (see below) regardless of their assigned Microsoft licensing. In this case, administrators must ensure that users already have the correct licensing assigned.
- Sync Now: Initiate sync processes.