Configure SSO in 8x8 Configuration Manager
Complete these prerequisites before configuring Single Sign-On in 8x8 Configuration Manager:
- Make sure you have an 8x8 login with administrator privileges.
- Copy the federation service identifier from ADFS as previously instructed in the Additional ADFS setup section.
- Export the token-signing certificate from ADFS as previously instructed in the Additional ADFS setup section.
- Go to https://login.8x8.com.
- From the Home page click Identity Management.
- Select the Single Sign On (SSO) option.
- Select Other SAML SSO Provider.
- Enter the name of your choice in SAML SSO Provider Name.
- Enter the following URL as the IDP Login URL:
fs.mycompanyname.comwith your chosen domain name.
- Enter the federation service identifier copied from ADFS, as described in the Additional ADFS setup section, as the IDP Issuer URL/URN.
- Select the token signing certificate exported from ADFS, as described in the Additional ADFS setup section, as the Certificate in use.
- Click Save.